The academic prerequisites for students entering into the Robotics Technician program is a high school diploma, with credits at or above the general level or equivalent mature student status.
If you are 19 years or older and do not have a high school diploma, you may enrol as a mature student.
To participate in this program students must have a personal computer that meets the following minimum specifications:
Minimum System Requirements:
- USB Port or CD-ROM Drive & Sound Card
- Intel Pentium or equivalent
- 32 MB RAM (64 MB recommended)
- 100 MB of available disk space
- Windows-based operating system including XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 & 10
- Internet Access
- Email Account