Why choose the Robotics Technician program
for training your staff?
Your employees are a significant business investment. A well trained employee can make the difference between a good investment and a high risk. The Robotics Technician Certificate Program helps ensure your workforce has the skills and expertise necessary for you to sustain and grow your business.
Our training will work for your company and your staff:
- Flexible Delivery Method - Students work at their own pace, in their own homes or workplace; no time is lost in the work place.
- Free Tutorial Support - Once enrolled, your employees receive personalized and unlimited tutorial and technical support by phone, email and online.
- Interactive Simulation Software - The simulation software, Robologix, emulates real-world robotics applications. This virtual lab environment is very engaging, ensuring success.
- Ease-of-use - The program is presented in a multimedia format using text, audio, video, photos, 2D and 3D animations making it easy to use and appeals to all learning styles.
- Online Testing - Online final exams after each module confirms your employees' knowledge while allowing you to monitor their progress toward completion.
- Cost Effective - No expensive books or lab equipment are required.
- Continuous Enrolment - Open and continuous registration allows you to register your employees at any time.
Here's a sample of companies using the Robotics Technician program:
- Bath Iron Works
- Brampton Brick
- Cambridge Pro Fab
- Cummins Emission Solution
- Dumar Industries
- Federal Reserve Bank
- FIO Automotive Canada
- Glock Inc.
- Graham Packaging Inc.
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
- Hematite Inc.
- Kohler Company
- MDS Nordion
- North Wright Airways Ltd
- NWT Power Corp
- Valiant Machine & Tools
To find out more about the Robotics Technical Training program call a Program Advisor
toll-free at 1-888-553-5333