Our interactive computer-based Robotics program will expand the skills and knowledge of your staff.
The total cost of the Robotics Technician Program is $1570 and includes;
- CD-ROM based curriculum which contains the entire program
- RoboLogix , the state-of-the-art simulations software is designed to emulate real-world applications. This simulation software package allows students to create, test, run and de-bug programs using a five-axis industrial robot in a wide range of applications.
- Web-based supplemental resources include additional learning materials, online discussions forums with access to our online tutor and tutorial questions, testing and videos, animations and images.
- A dedicated toll-free line to reach our Support Center for unlimited tutorial and technical support; open 12 hours a day, 5 days a week.
- A flexible system consists of 13 modules of curriculum allows the students to work at their own pace and take online exams when it's convenient and they are ready. Typically completion time is 28 weeks of part-time study; however, students with prior training, experience, education or more time allocated to the program may complete it in less time.
- Robotics textbook (available at an additional charge)
- A Certificate of Completion is issued once the program is successfully completed.
George Brown College is a fully-accredited post-secondary institution operating under the authority of the Ministry of Colleges and Universities in the Province of Ontario. The College received its Charter in 1967 and operates four campuses in Toronto, Canada with over 12,000 full-time and 60,000 part-time students. All certificates, diplomas, and degrees conferred by George Brown College are done so under the power vested in its Board of Governors through the Government of Ontario. George Brown College is a member of the Association of Community Colleges of Canada (ACCC) which is a national organization consisting of over 200 post-secondary institutions.
FREE ONLINE DEMONSTRATION
To set up an appointment for an online demonstration or to talk to a Program Advisor call 1-888-553-5333.